Friday 6 October 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
This week's Friday Die is Trailing Hearts - a beautiful designed two piece
die set by Marisa Job for Spellbinders.
The approximate measurements are:
 
Heart: 2.20 x 1.80 in. 5.60 x 4.60 cm
Heart Grid: 4.15 x 5.40 in. 10.50 x 13.70 cm
 
 This is how it looks cut/embossed.
 
 
For my card design I used the Heart Grid and Heart cut from white,
an additional Heart cut from silver mirror card plus little flower and leaf set.

 
My card base with 5 x 7 matting and patterned paper stamped with sentiment.

 
I positioned the grid to the top of my card, affixed silver heart to middle
and white heart to right hand side overlapping.

 
I then realised I needed some more hearts!
A white and silver - Classic Hearts.


The finished card - three hearts in a row.

 
Beautiful edging to this die set.



Trailing Hearts is available on the website here.
Other Marisa Job's designs can also be found here.
 
Take care friends, wishing you a great weekend -
are any of you crafting?
 
 


3 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine.
Thank you a lovely card and die set.
Take care and have a good weekend Kitty.

hazel young said...

Stunning die set and card Christine xx hazel

Littlelamb said...

Love this die set and card. Thank you Christine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...