Friday 9 June 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

We did our bit yesterday...
Bella was quite confused having a late evening walk.
We was determined to capture her for #dogsatpollingstations !


Back to crafting... 
this week's Friday Die Day is Frame of Mind.
A die set with a wonderful selection of stamps.
The approximate measurements are as follows:
 
Frame Die: 1.90 x 3.10 in
Make it Beautiful Stamp: 1.40 x 2.50 in
Love Stamp: 0.80 x 1.70 in
Be Brave Stamp: 0.30 x 2.00 in
Hello Stamp: 0.90 x 1.80 in
The World is… Stamp: 1.10 x 1.50 in
This is a more detailed look at the stamps and the frame die.

 
I've cut/embossed and stamped 'Hello' to the middle.

 
My card base has been embossed with Enchanted Embossing Folder
and I've created a Blooms One flower.

 
I added a strip of patterned ribbon and a narrow mat of coordinating pink card
behind the stamped frame.



 
Frame of Mind is available on the website both new (in the sale)
and pre-loved here.
I've mentioned before I'm not the most confident stamper but I find these
stamps really easy to use and the image is crisp.

Take care friends, wishing you a sunny weekend.


 

5 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful stamp and die set Chrisitne, love the fonts. Fabulous card and photo of Bella xx hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Thank you Christine a lovely set and very neat card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, A lovely CAS card, the die and stamp look lovely and I'm loving the embossing folder.
I use a stamp platform for my stamping, and find it invaluable.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine I don't much stamping but the die looks a good size for adding sentiments of any sort. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

karenlotty said...

Lovely die set and very handy stamp sentiments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...