Tuesday 6 June 2017

Flower Tile with Roses

Hello friends

It's been a bit breezy here...
I'm currently having the front of my house repainted and I'm 
constantly checking on my workman up his ladder! 

Today's card features Flower Tile.
A geometric grid design with pretty daisy floweres.

I matted pink and pale grey cardstock onto my card base.
Die cut Flower Tile from ivory cardstock and then used the die 
to cut some rose squares to paper-piece into the alternate blocks.


I added one of my glittery flowers to the corner.


I really like this die, I also made a larger project using four die cuts
together - I'll be sharing that later this week.

Flower Tile is available on the website here

Take care friends - Bella is having a haircut today,
haven't told her yet!


3 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine. Very windy here too hope the painter is ok and Bella enjoys her trim x xhazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine lots of interest but still keeping fairly flat. Very pretty. Best wishes Jackie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, This card is stunning, I love this die and also the pretty papers, and your flower is stunning.
Very windy here too, I've just been out to take the parasols down off their bases and also to move my Christmas Tree in a large pot into the corner (it is prone to being blown over).
I hope Bella appreciates her haircut today haha, she will need her jumper on afterwards haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...